A more convenient, user-friendly app and online banking experience is coming soon. Wherever you are, whatever device you’re using, you’ll now have access to new features, as well as the ones you’ve grown to love. What’s so great about the enhanced mobile app and online banking experience?
- Enjoy a smooth, consistent experience across all of your devices.
- Gain access to advanced debit card controls through Card Management
- Set up alerts for high or low balances or transaction amounts via email, text or push notifications to your phone.
- Organize transactions with newly interactive lists that let you tag, add notes and attach images of receipts.
- Send or receive payments with Zelle (Coming in 2022)
- Use the added chat function to ask questions and request services from F&M Bank.
- Access your F&M Bank accounts, as well as accounts at other financial institutions.
As always, of course, clients can still use the app to view balances, transfer funds, deposit checks remotely and much more.
Knowing your USER ID & PASSWORD is important for this update because it will stay the same through this seamless transition. You’ll need to log in before using features like Touch ID or Face ID. Can’t remember them? No problem. Simply get in touch with F&M Bank and we’ll help you reset the information.
Safe & Secure
Protecting your financial information requires more vigilance than ever. Your accounts will still be protected by F&M Bank's Identity Theft Protection program, Touch ID and Face ID for mobile where applicable, and Debit Card Freeze. Our upgraded system will now also have two-factor authentication to help safeguard your data.
When your upgrade is available, our mobile banking app will automatically ask you to download the new version. And good news: If you use Bill Pay, your existing payments and payees will copy automatically to the new system. If you are using our Online Banking experience, you will just have a new look when we are ready to go!
If you have questions or concerns about the enhanced app and online banking experience, please contact us.