Discover Power Checking ... the account that works as hard as you do!
Power Checking is perfect for...almost everyone! This versatile account has extraordinary features, as well as time- and money-saving advantages like automatically reimbursed, non-F&M Bank ATM use and comprehensive identity theft protection and credit monitoring. Whether you’re heading off to college, a busy parent, working professional or retiree, F&M Bank’s Power Checking works hard for you.
- Minimum Opening Balance - $50 deposit required to open account
- Online Banking with Bill Pay - Have an Internet connection? Bank 24 hours a day.
- Mobile Banking - Securely check your balances, pay bills and more from your phone or tablet.
- Mobile Deposit (upon approval) - Deposit checks directly from your mobile device.
- Email & Text Alerts - Important info comes straight to your inbox.
- eStatements - View account statements online as soon as they’re ready.
- F&M Bank Debit Card - Swipe/insert-and-go ease with worldwide acceptance.
- Overdraft Privilege (available upon qualification) - Peace of mind in case of a mistake or emergency.
- Earns Interest
- F&M Specialty Wallet Checks - Once per calendar year
- Identity Theft Protection Service & Credit Monitoring - Help to avoid and resolve identity theft.
- Reimbursed non-F&M ATM usage up to five (5) times per statement period*
- Option #1: Each time you use your F&M Bank Debit Card (excluding ATM withdrawals) it will count towards earning a service charge credit up to a maximum of $8
- Option #2: Maintain an average ledger balance of $5,000 in your checking account or a combined average ledger balance of $7,500 in your F&M checking, savings and/or money market accounts to reduce your service charge by $8
*Reimbursement for up to five (5) non-F&M ATM surcharge fees and waiver of corresponding F&M Bank’s ATM fee per statement period. See product disclosure for additional information.