Discover Power Checking ... the account that works as hard as you do!
Power Checking is perfect for...almost everyone! This versatile account has extraordinary features, as well as time- and money-saving advantages like automatically reimbursed, non-F&M Bank ATM use and comprehensive identity theft protection and credit monitoring. Whether you’re heading off to college, a busy parent, working professional or retiree, F&M Bank’s Power Checking works hard for you.
- Minimum Opening Balance - $50 deposit required to open account
- Online Banking & Bill Pay - Have an Internet connection? Bank 24 hours a day.
- Mobile Banking - Securely check your balances, pay bills and more from your phone or tablet.
- Mobile Deposit (upon approval) - Deposit checks directly from your mobile device.
- Email & Text Alerts - Important info comes straight to your inbox.
- E-Statements - View account statements online as soon as they’re ready.
- F&M Bank Debit Card - Swipe/insert-and-go ease with worldwide acceptance.
- Overdraft Privilege of $1,000 is available upon qualification - Peace of mind in case of a mistake or emergency.
- Earns Interest - Exclusive rates
- F&M Specialty Wallet Checks - Once per calendar year
- Identity Theft Protection Service & Credit Monitoring - Help to avoid and resolve identity theft.
- Reimbursed non-F&M ATM usage up to five (5) times per statement period*
- Monthly Service Charge - $10
However, you have the power to reduce or eliminate this service charge. Simply choose e-statements for a $2 reduction. Then select one of the following options:
- Option #1: Each swipe of your F&M Debit Card will count towards earning a service charge credit up to a maximum of $8.
- Option #2: Maintain an average ledger balance of $5,000 in your checking account or a combined average ledger balance of $7,500 in your F&M checking, savings and/or money market accounts to reduce your service charge by $8.
*Reimbursement for up to five (5) non-F&M Bank ATM surcharge fees and waiver of corresponding F&M Bank’s ATM fee per statement period.