We're here for you
The health and safety of our customers and associates is our No. 1 priority. We continue to closely follow the daily developments of the COVID-19 pandemic. During this challenging time for the world, we remain focused on providing our clients with a high level of service and advice. At F&M Bank, we are committed to providing you the financial access, guidance and support you need so you can focus on your well-being and your loved ones. I want to assure you that F&M Bank will do everything in our power to continue to serve our clients— through online and mobile banking, by phone, in our drive-thru and by appointment in branches when necessary. This is a very difficult time for us all. However please rest assured that F&M Bank has been here for our customers through two World Wars, the Great Depression, the Great Recession and many other life-changing events and we stand ready for this challenge as well.
Stay safe and healthy,
J. Steven Fisher
Chairman & CEO, F&M Bank and F&M Financial Corporation
Lobby Reopening Plan
At F&M Bank, our commitment to you never wavers. Even during difficult times like these, we are focused on your financial needs and goals.
First, know that we continue to monitor the latest COVID-19 information and are following the recommendations of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State of North Carolina within each of our locations.
We began the gradual reopening of our lobbies on August 18th. To ensure a healthy environment for our customers, our employees and our communities, please respect the following:
- Our Lobbies: Access will be limited to 4-6 customers at a time, depending on the size of the branch. You will find signage on our entry doors advising you to look at the light above the sign. If the light is green, please enter. If the light is red, please remain outside or in your vehicle until it turns green, indicating it is safe to enter our lobby.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: We encourage you to use these stations when you enter and when you exit our lobby.
- Plexiglass Shields: We have installed these shields at our personal banking windows.
- Social Distancing: Please allow 6 feet between you and the customer in front of you while waiting in the personal banking lines.
- Face Masks: For your safety and ours, PLEASE wear a mask or face covering upon entry to our lobbies. We may request that you temporarily remove your face covering if we are unable to properly identify you.
Branch Lobbies Now Open:
- North Main Branch
420 N. Main St.
Salisbury, NC 28144
- Avalon Drive Branch
102 Avalon Dr
Salisbury, NC 28146
- Salisbury West Branch (Lobby closed due to remodeling effective 12/14/20)
630 Jake Alexander Blvd W.
Salisbury, NC 28147
- Granite Quarry Branch
138 N. Salisbury Ave.
Granite Quarry, NC 28072
- Rockwell Branch (Lobby closed due to remodeling effective 4/5/21)
418 W. Main St.
Rockwell, NC 28138
- Kannapolis Branch
2975 Dale Earnhardt Blvd.
Kannapolis, NC 28083
- China Grove Branch
116 N. Main St.
China Grove, NC 28023
- Concord Branch
635 Church St. N.
Concord, NC 28025
Our other branches are open to serve you
- Drive-thru: Based on the guidance of the CDC, the NC Commissioner of Banks, our Federal and State government and the well-being of the communities we serve, F&M Bank is DRIVE-THRU only.
FIND A LOCATION
- Appointment: Sometimes you just need to sit down face-to-face with someone to conduct your business. If you need to schedule an essential meeting like a loan closing, account opening, access your safe deposit box or other service, simply call your favorite branch or your Personal Banker.
LOCATIONS & PHONE NUMBERS
- Call Us: As always, we are committed to answer the phone when our customers call. Simply contact your favorite branch or your Personal Banker. Visit our locations to find the phone number of an office near you or call 704.633.1772.
- Health and safety measures: The wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities is always F&M Bank’s top priority. In light of recent news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share our readiness plans to safeguard your personal and financial safety.
Here's how we can help
Answers to your questions about stimulus payments
Small Business assistance
Keeping your information secure
Stay connected 24/7
- Online Banking with Bill Pay: The convenience of 24-hour Online Banking means you can securely manage your accounts and put Online Bill Pay to work for you anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Mobile Banking: Using the F&M Mobile App is like putting hours back on the clock.
- Mobile Deposit: This F&M Mobile App tool and a couple of photos are all you need to enjoy a secure, easy-to-use shortcut.
- Mobile Wallet: Simply link your F&M Bank Debit Mastercard to your phone, and then leave your wallet at home and have a hands free way to pay.