COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
The wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities is always F&M Bank’s top priority. In light of recent news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share our readiness plans to safeguard your personal and financial safety.
- Preventive supplies such as disinfectant spray, hand sanitizer and gloves are well stocked in every office for the benefit of our staff and customers.
- We have stepped up our already-rigorous sanitizing routine, with a focus on cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
Proactive Employee Policies
- Our policies encourage employees to remain home when they are unwell, believe they have been exposed to an illness or are at risk due to recent travel.
- We have arranged for many employees to work from home in order to help prevent the spread of the virus while ensuring you are provided with uninterrupted service.
- We have also taken steps to restrict any non-essential travel to help minimize exposure.
Education & Resources
Use the links below to stay current on information to help you and your loved ones stay safe.
- World Health Organization:
Even during uncertain times, we know that life (and financial transactions) must go on, which is why F&M Bank and its employees are fully prepared to assist you in-person, by phone or via email during normal business hours. We also have a comprehensive response plan in place to ensure continuous service if, for health and safety reasons, in-person banking is no longer recommended at some future point.
As part of our efforts to reduce your risk of exposure, we recommend using our online and drive-thru services whenever possible. Among our exceptional non-contact options:
- Anywhere banking. From Online Banking with Bill Pay to Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of F&M Bank’s many remote banking functions.
- ATM's. You can do much more than get cash from these 24-hour machines! Make deposits or withdrawals, transfer funds between your accounts, make payments on F&M Bank loans and much more.
- Banking by phone. Another 24-hour service, telebanking allows you to make loan payments, check your account status, transfer funds and report issues with your bank card.
As this situation remains fluid, please check back often for updates about office schedules.
We’re grateful that you’ve chosen F&M Bank and appreciate your support as we navigate this complex situation. As always, F&M Bank is here to help in any way we can.