Our communities are making great strides in the fight against Covid-19, but the threat is still with us. Though local guidance has loosened recently, we remain vigilant in our commitment to protect our clients, as well as our F&M Bank family.
At F&M Bank, you can feel confident that we:
- Continue to practice frequent handwashing, use hand sanitizer regularly throughout the day, wipe down surfaces and avoid sharing commonly used items such as phones and pens.
- Practice social distancing with our clients and teammates.
- Gladly put on a mask during any interaction in which a client requests it.
- Require vendors to complete a Covid-19 screening form prior to entering our facilities and restrict couriers to a designated location in the building. This is to further protect our clients and employees from potential exposure.
We ask our clients to:
- Keep using the hand sanitizing stations in our branches.
- Practice social distancing with other clients and F&M Bank team members’
- Request that an F&M Bank employee wear a mask, if that is your preference. We will happily do so!