Online Banking from F&M Bank is a tool to manage your business finances, as well as any F&M personal accounts. Take advantage of 24-hour, anywhere access to stay on top of your company’s finances when it works for you. And thanks to our leading-edge security, you’ll never sacrifice safety for convenience.
Online Banking for Businesses lets you:
- View business and personal accounts with a single sign in
- Delegate authority to other users
- Originate banking transactions, wire transfers and ACH transactions
- Enjoy free Bill Pay and enrollment in Electronic Statements
- Receive electronic notifications and alerts
- Download data to Quicken, Quick Books and Microsoft Money
Online Bill Pay
Keep your business moving full speed ahead with the time- and money-saving benefits of Online Bill Pay for Businesses:
- It’s complimentary.
- Pay bills whenever you want, from wherever you want
- Set up your own list of payees with our secure system
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments from any of your business checking accounts
Explore an interactive and guided demo of our new Bill Pay, as well as a personal bill pay quick reference guide in our Learn More section.
FAQs: Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
Which accounts can I access?
Log in once, and you’ll get access to any business or personal accounts you have with F&M Bank. This includes Business Checking, Business Savings, Money Markets, personal and commercial loans, lines of credit and more.
Can I separate personal and business information?
Of course. While you can access both types with a single login, simply change your Account View to select whether you want to see everything together or separate out personal and business accounts. And rest assured that you must be an owner or authorized signer to view information, so other people at your company won’t be able to access your personal accounts unless they’re authorized to do so.
What are the benefits of these services?
In addition to viewing accounts and summaries, business users can:
- Access and download account history up to 18 months
- Access up to seven years of Online Statements
- Transfer funds between eligible F&M Bank accounts
- View check images, including returned checks
- Stop payments
- Elect to receive alerts about specific account activity
- Make special requests (ie: order cashier’s checks)
Can my business partner and I both access Business Bill Pay?
Yes. As long as you are joint account holders and both signers on the account, you can use the same checking account for Business Bill Pay. For security purposes, each authorized user must create a unique login.
How do I know if/when bills are paid?
Every scheduled payment generates a reference number, which you can use to track its history. Your payee also will receive proof of your payment.
Can we pay corporate taxes with this account?
Online Bill Pay can’t complete federal, state or local tax payments. However, it’s ideal for paying companies and individuals in the U.S.