Bost Grist Mill has been serving Cabarrus County and surrounding communities since the early 1800s.
Non-Profit Savings is designed for civic organizations, community groups, and non-profit organizations that are eligible for tax exempt status under section 501 of the Internal Revenue and that have excess funds and would like to earn interest, build balances, and maintain liquidity. Keep your money safe in an FDIC-insured basic savings account. If you link this account to your Non-Profit Checking account, you'll enjoy overdraft protection.
- Minimum Opening Balance: $100 deposit required to open account
- Interest rates that are tiered based on your balances
- Access funds via ATM, phone, online or at any of our locations
- Avoid a $5 monthly service charge by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $500
- Make three (3) withdrawals per statement period for no charge, additional withdrawals are subject to a fee*
*Federal regulations prohibit excessive transactions on this account.