Reed Gold Mine is located in Cabarrus County and is the site of the first documented commercial gold find in the United States.
Just like traditional money market accounts, F&M Bank’s Non-Profit Money Market account earns interest and offers easy access to funds. This option makes the most of higher savings balances for civic organizations, community groups and non-profit organizations eligible for tax exempt status under section 501 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Minimum Opening Balance: $1,000 deposit required to open account
- Premium interest rates that are tiered based on your balances
- Access funds by ATM, phone, online or at any of our locations
- Avoid a $10 monthly service charge by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $5,000
- Make six (6) withdrawals per statement period for no charge, additional withdrawals are subject to a fee*
* Regardless of fee, Federal regulations prohibit excessive transactions on this account. See product disclosure