Less worry and more control: that’s the idea behind our Cash Management services. Running a business is a whole lot easier with greater flexibility in how you pay, collect and allocate money. It’s a change you’ll notice immediately—and one that may help boost your bottom line.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Modern business runs on the ACH network. F&M Bank’s Online Banking for Business ACH service is a highly efficient way to initiate credits and debits to business and consumer accounts. This quick, low-cost method of meeting your payment schedules provides you absolute control over the timing of disbursements, doesn’t tie up funds during the check clearing process and frees up administrative time. Bonus: ACH transfers can also help decrease check fraud.
Use ACH for:
- Employee direct deposit. Send paychecks, expense reimbursements, bonuses or commissions to employee accounts at any U.S. bank.
- Vendor payments. Send electronic payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Business-specific fees. Collect one-time and recurring lease payments, donations, membership dues and tuition payments.
- Cash concentration. Gather and concentrate funds among various U.S. banks.
- Payouts. Deliver dividends and interest payments, among many other possibilities.
Remote Deposit Capture
We understand that making a bank run during the day can take up valuable time. With Remote Deposit Capture, F&M Bank business customers can make daily electronic deposits using a desktop scanner and software. It’s the quickest, most convenient way to get checks from your desk to the bank.
Smart Pay Express
Need the ability to accept online payments or donations? Smart Pay Express (SPE) is the easy answer for small businesses, non-profit organizations and other groups who don’t use a shopping cart feature but still want to collect funds electronically. SPE requires minimal setup and is perfect for businesses without IT resources.
Use SPE to:
- Offer online payments and donations through a custom-branded website
- Incorporate a secure online option without hiring technical support
- Enhance donor satisfaction and provide 24-hour access to donation channels
- Expand customer and donor bases while increasing sales and contributions
A wire transfer is the most expedient way to move funds between your F&M business account and other bank accounts. Use it for domestic or international transactions in which no cash or check exchange is involved. The account balance is debited electronically, and the funds are transferred to another account in “real time.”
Wire transfers deliver:
- A convenient, seamless approach to transferring money
- Freedom from phone calls and trips to the bank
- Easy access through Online Banking for Businesses
Wire transfers are subject to approval and require Online Banking for Businesses.
Help protect your business from check fraud with F&M Bank’s Positive Pay service. Retail and wholesale businesses of all sizes can monitor checks processed for payment against their account and reject unauthorized transactions before losses occur.
The ability to accept any form of payment can mean the difference between acquiring and losing precious customers. In conjunction with Atlantic Merchant Services and Sterling Payment Technologies Inc., F&M Bank gives merchants of all sizes the ability to increase their sales potential by providing tools for accurate, convenient and reliable transaction processing. We offer the latest technology and support most existing terminals, including software applications.
You’ll get competitive prices on the following services:
- Credit/debit card processing for Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club® and JCB
- Check authorization services
- Internet services
- Electronic benefits transfer (Food Stamps, AFDC, etc.)
- Hotel and hospitality packages
- Quick serve packages for dining establishments
- Multiple payment platforms, such as automated telephone voice response system, web-based virtual terminal, TCP/IP connectivity and wireless service
F&M Merchant Services provides a handy setup process wherein a representative installs and trains at your location.