Less worry and more control: that’s the idea behind our Cash Management services. Running a business is a whole lot easier with greater flexibility in how you pay, collect and allocate money. It’s a change you’ll notice immediately—and one that may help boost your bottom line.
F&M Bank Merchant Services offers businesses a direct payment processing solution. In collaboration with BluePay, a leading industry provider of technology-enabled credit card processing services, we offer the expertise and experience to meet the unique needs of all types of businesses. BluePay shares F&M Bank’s commitment to integrity, competitive pricing and transparency, while always offering award-winning and personal client service.
Our services include the processing of credit cards, debit cards, ACH/eCheck payments, EMV transactions, card-not-present transactions, mobile and online payments.
Furthermore, as a client of F&M Bank Merchant Services you will enjoy:
- Next Business Day Funding - Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- Weekend Activity deposited on Monday
- One Account Statement and Deposit for all types of payments
- Competitive Pricing with complete transparency
- Easy Reconciliation - What’s processed today will be deposited tomorrow
- No Early Termination Fees - We feel we need to earn your business every day
- Interface to all point of sale (POS) systems and terminal types
- Personal On-Site Conversion to ensure that there is little to no impact on your business day
- Local Support by team members who live and work in your community
- The Strength and Stability of F&M Bank that our clients have relied on for more than 100 years
New! Now Offering Quickbooks® Direct Connect!
Direct Connect merges your F&M Bank business accounts with QuickBooks® to create a seamless, time-saving business management strategy. With automatic downloads and instant access to files, balances and transactions between the two platforms, your life is about to get a lot easier!
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Modern business runs on the ACH network. F&M Bank’s Online Banking for Business ACH service is a highly efficient way to initiate credits and debits to business and consumer accounts. This quick, low-cost method of meeting your payment schedules provides you absolute control over the timing of disbursements, doesn’t tie up funds during the check clearing process and frees up administrative time. Bonus: ACH transfers can also help decrease check fraud.
Use ACH for:
- Employee direct deposit. Send paychecks, expense reimbursements, bonuses or commissions to employee accounts at any U.S. bank.
- Vendor payments. Send electronic payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Business-specific fees. Collect one-time and recurring lease payments, donations, membership dues and tuition payments.
- Cash concentration. Gather and concentrate funds among various U.S. banks.
- Payouts. Deliver dividends and interest payments, among many other possibilities.
Remote Deposit Capture
We understand that making a bank run during the day can take up valuable time. With Remote Deposit Capture, F&M Bank business clients can make daily electronic deposits using a desktop scanner and software. It’s the quickest, most convenient way to get checks from your desk to the bank.
Smart Pay Express
Need the ability to accept online payments or donations? Smart Pay Express (SPE) is the easy answer for small businesses, non-profit organizations and other groups who don’t use a shopping cart feature but still want to collect funds electronically. SPE requires minimal setup and is perfect for businesses without IT resources.
Use SPE to:
- Offer online payments and donations through a custom-branded website
- Incorporate a secure online option without hiring technical support
- Enhance donor satisfaction and provide 24-hour access to donation channels
- Expand client and donor bases while increasing sales and contributions
A wire transfer is the most expedient way to move funds between your F&M business account and other bank accounts. Use it for domestic or international transactions in which no cash or check exchange is involved. The account balance is debited electronically, and the funds are transferred to another account in “real time.”
Wire transfers deliver:
- A convenient, seamless approach to transferring money
- Freedom from phone calls and trips to the bank
- Easy access through Online Banking for Businesses
Wire transfers are subject to approval and require Online Banking for Businesses.
Help protect your business from check fraud with F&M Bank’s Positive Pay service. Retail and wholesale businesses of all sizes can monitor checks processed for payment against their account and reject unauthorized transactions before losses occur.